There is a new craze sweeping the Western world and it includes the most traditional of rings worn around the less traditional areas – above knuckle and also across all the fingers. It's not for everyone but here are some ideas for the new midi ring if you are willing to have an open mind:
– Look through your jewelry box and try to find any rings you wore as a child which you then outgrew, chances are they are a perfect fit for above knuckle spot or to wear on non-traditional fingers. If there are no rings of such kind in your jewellery box do not despair, there are other options available.
– If you have larger fingers, purchase any ring of your liking (stay away from massive statement rings) in small (size 6) or extra small size (size 5), depending on the size of your fingers. They will likely fit above the knuckle. You can purchase any of our tiny size 5 rings here https://www.suetables.com/shop/rings
– If you have miniature fingers like me, I have finally found a "normal" pinky ring (I wear size 3) that I can wear and layer across. I love how this little sterling silver ring updates my look for only $12! https://www.suetables.com/product/cool-mom/mimi-midi-ring
- Take your stackable rings in your jewelry box and "unstack them" and wear them across your fingers. Instant wardrobe update. Say goodbye to conservative middle-age mom!
– Gift our new Mimi Midi sterling silver ring to your favourite niece. For $12, you can't go wrong! And you will instantly be the 'cool auntie.' https://www.suetables.com/product/cool-mom/mimi-midi-ring
Let's hope this fun trend will last, otherwise you can stack your rings again and gift your midi rings it to a tween (when you are done with them) and it will fit their little fingers perfectly! The tween in my house has finally found a ring that fits.
To shop Suetables rings click here: https://www.suetables.com/shop/rings