Get on the list!
Senior Sales Associate/Assistant Manager - Toronto
About The Role
So, you like to get personal. So do we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path and create and sell personalized products with style and substance. We were the first to hand stamp on jewelry in Canada on the spot. We led the movement of 'demi-fine' jewelry at a reasonable price in Canada, made from real metals. And we are inspired to bring meaning and quality in all that we do. From a basement hobby business to four stores and an online web site that ships world wide, our brand stands for story telling and innovation. For more than 12 years, we’ve made our own retail rules - employing all women and supporting mental health along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Retail Sales Associate/Assistant Manager who will bring creativity, experience and leadership to our team.
It is necessary to have a love of jewelry and a desire to help people celebrate their moments and stories.
You must have a minimum of two years of experience - full time or part time.
We are looking for a permanent staff for our Yonge Street, Toronto location. You are available to work 4-5 days a week including one weekend day (Saturdays 10-6 pm). More shifts available during busy retail seasons.
Your responsibilities will include:
• exceptional customer service to include welcoming and serving customers and responding to inquiries in an engaging and knowledgeable manner
• developing a solid knowledge of Suetables products and their unique stories
• working with various software (Shopify, Asana, Slack) to assist with inventory rotation, new product information, online orders and overall company communication
• driving sales with superb styling skills, product knowledge and customer engagement
• an interest and eagerness to learn and develop hand stamping and jewelry customization
• assisting with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise, ensuring inventory is accurate and notifying manager when stock is low
• assisting in processing online orders for in-store pick up and shipping
• creating and maintaining store displays, product organization and pricing and keeping shop clean, presentable and organized
• A love of creating beautiful store displays/merchandising an asset.
• processing transactions including cash payments, store credit, credit and debit cards, gift cards, returns and exchanges through Shopify
• creating and updating customer profiles for purchase history and marketing purposes
• developing long-term customer relationships through active customer service, keeping clientele informed of preferred customer sales and of incoming merchandise of potential interest
• an interest in using your personal social media channel to promote the store to friends, family and followers is a valued asset
We are a growing team who aims to inspire, celebrate and create meaningful memories with our modern-crafted jewelry.
The four stores are curated to house both Suetables-branded original jewelry designs, product collaborations with like-minded creators and soulful brands with whom we share a similar philosophy.
If you think you'd be the right fit for this role in our Yonge Street store, please email our Manager at email@example.com.