Get on the list!
Vancouver Retail Store Manager
So, you like to get personal. So do we.
We’re a company of people who like to forge our own path and create and sell personalized products with style and substance. We were the first to hand stamp on jewelry in Canada on the spot. We led the movement of 'demi-fine' jewelry at a reasonable price in Canada, made from real metals. And we are inspired to bring meaning and quality in all that we do. From a basement hobby business to four stores and an online web site that ships world wide, our brand stands for story telling and innovation. For more than 12 years, we’ve made our own retail rules - employing all women and supporting mental health along the way.
We are a growing team who aims to inspire, celebrate and create meaningful memories with our modern-crafted jewelry.
The four stores are curated to house both Suetables-branded original jewelry designs, product collaborations with like-minded creators and soulful brands with whom we share a similar philosophy. This job is a chance for someone to work with us and help built our Vancouver following.
About The Role
Location: 2715 Granville St, Vancouver
Availability: Full time; start asap
- Oversee and manage all day-to-day activities in our new South Granville retail store
- Manage a part-time staff of 3-5 amazing people.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Strategize on marketing techniques to increase customer awareness of the new store and products in order to attract as many customers as possible including supporting social media campaigns
- Liaise with local influencers, business associations, local schools and the community
- Hire, train, motivate and manage store employees
- Forecast staffing needs and develop staffing strategy to provide optimal staffing for all seasons with a constant eye on store profitability
- Maintain inventory and support inventory rotation
- Analyze sales metrics and always look for new methods and innovative ways to increase sales and improve the business
- Organize local promotions
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitor local competition
- Attend weekly management meetings and collaborate on head office initiatives
- Maintain high store standards and foster a positive and welcoming environment
- Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability while maintaining the Suetables brand
- Manage in-store technology
- Learn to personalize jewelry
- Proven retail management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years minimum of Assistant Manager or Manager retail experience.
- Experience with Shopify is an asset
If you think you’d be a great fit for the job, please email email@example.com