About The Role
As the both the e-commerce Operations Coordinator and store senior associate you will have front seat to how the company runs. You will act as both an online coordinator AND work at one of our stores. This multi-faceted job will ensure you are never bored!
Your role at head office is to assist with online order fulfillment, inventory management, engraving and hand stamping orders. You will be working in a creative and collaborative space alongside our CEO and other key operations and marketing staff in our beautiful open light-filled head office loft at Dupont & Landsdowne.
Your role in store is to provide customer service to our lovely customers at 363 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto.
The job is full time, in-person position, is Monday to Friday 9-5pm with some Saturdays (10-6 pm) and some Sundays (12-5 pm) needed at the retail store.
We are looking for someone who loves people & customer service with excellent attention to detail, who is a strong communicator, and highly organized. A love for jewelry is a must!
Responsibilities in Head office: 2-3 days a week
- Online Order Fulfillment
- Pulling inventory and packaging orders
- Supporting the research and integration of new shipping partners
- Ship all store orders
- Assist in the fulfillment of store engraving orders - using loft inventory and adjusting to reflect correct stock levels.
- The job will be a mix of training / support shifts (ie two days a week) at one of our Toronto locations.
- Customer Service
- Support customer service with calls and emails.
- Communicating with customers regarding online orders; managing their expectations.
- Inventory & inventory Rotation
- Reviewing inventory levels and requesting product transfers across stores in Asana
- Creating Shopify transfers when moving inventory from store to store
- Loading new inventory & distributing to stores when jewelry and accessories arrive
- Flagging products with low inventory in Asana.
- You will learn to hand stamp jewelry and also use our engraving machine.
- Shipping to stores weekly all their requested inventory and some supplies
- Website Management
- Creating new products and variants in Shopify when new inventory arrives
- Tagging products with relevant information in Shopify for website functionality
- Creating new products and variants in Shopify where needed.
- Tagging products with proper tags to improve reports and site functionality.
- Trouble shooting and helping with solutions to e-commerce functionality and/or working with outside web company for solutions.
In store responsibilities will include - 2-3 days a week (some weekend days)
- Greeting and welcoming customers to the store in a friendly manner
- Serving customers through active listening,
- Drive sales using your exceptional customer service and styling skills to sell and engage customers through product knowledge
- Respond to customer inquiries
- An interest and eagerness to learn to develop hand stamping and customizing jewelry
- Document sales by creating/updating customer profile records
- Promote suetables as a store and brand
- Convert customer walk-ins to sales
- Manage all financial transactions through Shopify ensuring accuracy of pricing in the systems
- Process transactions including credit and debit cards, gift cards, returns and exchanges.
- Alert the Manager of potential security issues.
- Assist with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise, ensuring inventory is accurate, and notifying manager if product stock is low.
- Support merchandising of products
- Keep clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Help keep shop clean, presentable, and organized.
- A plus to have is an interest in using your personal social media channel to promote the store to friends and family.
- You love organization and are attentive to details
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Customer service experience a bonus
- Experience using Shopify is a bonus.
- Experience with hand stamping or jewelry engraving a bonus (we can train you)
- Available to work in the office weekdays during key retail sales periods - the holiday period (not including weekends or statutory holidays), black Friday and boxing day.
We are a growing Canadian company with four stores (soon to be five) and an online web site that ships worldwide. We aim to inspire, celebrate and create meaningful memories and help our customers tell their stories and mark their moments with our modern-crafted jewelry.
Our pieces are designed and personalized with the modern, fearless woman in mind. The four stores are curated to house both Suetables-branded original jewelry designs, product collaborations with like-minded creators and soulful brands with whom we share a similar philosophy.